Faculty of Maritime
- 2023-09-26 08:58:17 - Denizcilik İşletmeleri Yönetimi Bölümü 2023 / 2024 Yılı Güz Dönemi Haftalık Ders Programı
- 2023-07-14 09:53:02 - Denizcilik Fakültesi 2022-2023 Eğitim-Öğretim Yılı Mezuniyet Klibi
- 2023-07-13 14:54:25 - Denizcilik Fakültesi i 2022-2023 Eğitim Öğretim Yılı mezuniyet töreni gerçekleştirildi.
- 2023-07-11 12:54:29 - Mersin Üniversitesi Denizcilik Fakültesi Mezuniyet Töreni
- 2023-05-11 09:12:40 - Fakültemiz Dekanı Prof. Dr. İzzettin TEMİZ Denizcilik Eğitimi Konsey Toplantısına Katıldı
- 2023-02-09 13:16:04 - Vefat Haberi
The process of globalization, improvements in transportation, information and communication technologies lead to fundamental shifts in the structure of many industries and especially in the maritime industry. In this ambiguous, rapidly changing, increasingly interdependent global environment, maritime, logistics and related industries need talented staff with up-to-date technologies, capabilities and skills. The Maritime Faculty of Mersin University aims to equip and educate its students to excel and have career resilience in this new world. Graduates of the Maritime Faculty will be creative leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators and technical staff in the maritime and other related industries, in both the public and the private sector.
Faculty of Mersin University founded in 2012 and located in Tece Campus, Mersin
Province of Turkey. The Maritime Faculty composed of four departments, namely
Department of Marine Transportation Engineering, Department of Marine
Engineering, Department of Maritime Business Administration and Department of