Faculty of Sports Science
- 2023-05-31 16:10:51 - 2. Öğretim Rekreasyon Bölümü Final Bütünleme Sınavları
- 2023-05-31 16:20:37 - Rekreasyon Bölümü Final Bütünleme Sınav Programı
- 2023-05-31 16:21:09 - Yöneticilik Bölümü Final Bütünleme Sınav Programı
- 2023-05-31 16:17:23 - Antrenörlük Bölümü Final Bütünleme Sınav Programı
- 2023-05-31 16:21:46 - Öğretmenlik Bölümü Final Bütünleme Sınav Programı
- 2023-05-31 16:19:19 - SINAVLAR HAKKINDA
- 2023-04-05 20:13:30 - Beden Eğitimi ve Spor Anabilim Dalı
Short History and Field of Activity
Mersin University Faculty of Sport Sciences, since its establishment, has been one of Turkey’s leading academic institutions both undergraduate and graduate education and in scientific studies. In our faculty;
- Physical Education and Sports Teaching,
- Coaching Education,
- Sports Management,
- Recreation (Formal and Secondary Education) departments are available and students are
admitted with a special talent exam.
In our faculty; Physical education that will increase the success of our country in international sports competitions and competitions, with full self-confidence, aesthetic sensitivity, high social awareness, respect for ethical values, and with professional qualifications in European Union standards with the participation of a large segment of the society in lifelong physical and sports activities. It is aimed to train teachers, trainers, leisure time trainers, and sports managers.
The mission of our faculty; To increase the life-long participation of the society in physical and sports activities, the success of our country in international sports competitions and competitions, and to increase the quality of life of the individual and the society with the application models created in the fields of research, education, and service.
The vision of our faculty; To become a model institution at regional, national, and international levels in research and education aimed at increasing the success of our country in international sports competitions and competitions by participating in the society in physical and sports activities throughout life.